Rust-for-linux archive on lore.kernel.org
* We are now in linux-next!
@ 2021-03-18 10:59 Miguel Ojeda
From: Miguel Ojeda @ 2021-03-18 10:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rust-for-linux; +Cc: Stephen Rothwell

Hi all,

Thanks to Stephen Rothwell, we are now in linux-next!

This does not mean we will make it into mainline, of course, but it is
a nice step to make things as smooth as possible.

Stephen has kindly agreed to give me a bit of leeway the first few
days until the RFC to rebase things as needed, which is very much
appreciated.

Cheers,
Miguel