rust-for-linux.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Request an invitation about rust_for_linux zulip
@ 2022-04-20 16:34 王者臻萃
From: 王者臻萃 @ 2022-04-20 16:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rust-for-linux

Hi, Ojeda, I am Peter from GitHub(username: PeterWrighten).

 I am pretty interested in Rust and System Programming, especially building systems by Rust. So could you give me an opportunity to join Zulip for asking some questions of Linux and Rust?

Thank you so much.

* Re: Request an invitation about rust_for_linux zulip
@ 2022-04-22 10:42 ` Miguel Ojeda
From: Miguel Ojeda @ 2022-04-22 10:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 王者臻萃; +Cc: rust-for-linux

Hi Peter,

On Thu, Apr 21, 2022 at 11:16 PM 王者臻萃 <peterwrighten@gmail.com> wrote:

>  I am pretty interested in Rust and System Programming, especially building systems by Rust. So could you give me an opportunity to join Zulip for asking some questions of Linux and Rust?

Of course, invitation sent -- welcome!

Cheers,
Miguel