rust-for-linux.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
From: Carlos <carloscarral13@gmail.com>
To: rust-for-linux@vger.kernel.org
Subject: Exposing semaphores
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2021 19:02:07 -0500	[thread overview]

Hello to all,

I recently began assessing what functionality from the kernel is missing
for implementing a basic scull driver.

Semaphores are the first missing primitive that caught my attention, and
being such an important part of the kernel itself, I will make exposing
this functionality my first priority instead.

It should be pretty straightforward, following the stablished convention of
leveraging the kernel API.

Any comments before I dig in?