rust-for-linux.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Exposing semaphores
@ 2021-04-27  0:02 Carlos
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Carlos @ 2021-04-27  0:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rust-for-linux

Hello to all,

I recently began assessing what functionality from the kernel is missing
for implementing a basic scull driver.

Semaphores are the first missing primitive that caught my attention, and
being such an important part of the kernel itself, I will make exposing
this functionality my first priority instead.

It should be pretty straightforward, following the stablished convention of
leveraging the kernel API.

Any comments before I dig in?