SELinux-Refpolicy Archive on lore.kernel.org
From: "Burgener, Daniel" <dburgener@tresys.com>
To: "selinux-refpolicy@vger.kernel.org"  <selinux-refpolicy@vger.kernel.org>
Subject: SELint
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2020 14:37:34 +0000

Hello,

We have created a tool a that I think people on this list may find very
useful as they do refpolicy related work.  It's called SELint and does
static code analysis on refpolicy style SELinux policy.  You can find
the tool on our git repo here:

https://github.com/TresysTechnology/selint

It currently has 13 checks for common policy issues, and we hope to add
more going forward.

I submitted a pull request to the refpolicy github this morning that
fixes some of the issues reported by the tool, and hope to continue
submitting more over the next few days.

-Daniel