SELinux-Refpolicy Archive on lore.kernel.org
From: Russell Coker <russell@coker.com.au>
To: Lukas Vrabec <lvrabec@redhat.com>, selinux-refpolicy@vger.kernel.org
Subject: Re: New boolean for using bluetooth
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2019 10:04:11 +1000

SE Linux is based on a default deny model. So failing to allow something means denying it at the lowest levels of policy. So probably a deny boolean is a bad idea.

As for writing a patch, is Fedora still way different from upstream? If so you need to separately do the patch for upstream.

--
Sent from my Huawei Mate 9 with K-9 Mail.