selinux-refpolicy.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* IB pkey policy problem found via the selinux-testsuite
@ 2019-02-13 21:35 Paul Moore
From: Paul Moore @ 2019-02-13 21:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: selinux, selinux-refpolicy; +Cc: Lukas Vrabec, danielj

Hello all,

On a fully up-to-date Rawhide system you need the following line added
to the policy/test_ibpkey.te file to get a clean run of the
selinux-testsuite:

  allow test_ibpkey_access_t self:capability { ipc_lock };

The breakage doesn't appear to be due to a kernel change (previously
working kernels now fail), or a Fedora Rawhide policy change (nothing
relevant changed since the last clean run), but I did notice that my
libibverbs package was updated just prior to the breakage.  I haven't
had the time to dig into the library code, but I expect that to be the
source of the problem.

--
paul moore
www.paul-moore.com