Hi Team , I am trying to understand the selinux policy aspect by adding the reference policy https://github.com/SELinuxProject/selinux Creating the default policy , i am getting "Failed to start udev Kernel Device manager" I tried generating monolithic & modular both policies but the behavior is the same. Can members please share any debug point / inputs to understand the behaviour . Attached along is the error snapshot. I am trying to get the reference policy as part of proof of concept for another project. Hence I was using fedora as a base reference for our work . Thanks , Ashish