SELinux-Refpolicy Archive on lore.kernel.org
From: Denis Obrezkov <denisobrezkov@gmail.com>
To: selinux-refpolicy@vger.kernel.org
Subject: How to contribute to selinux-refpolicy (mcs)
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2020 14:51:01 +0100

Hello,

I want to improve mcs selinux-refpolicy in debian + lxqt.
Right now, I use Debian testing and built refpolicy for debian,
TYPE=mcs. I had this output in dmesg in permissive mode:
https://pastebin.com/YKDyX0hp

and in enforcing mode I can't get to login screen, dmesg gives:
https://pastebin.com/E3n2nA1f

What should I do next and how can I contribute to refpolicy?

--
Regards, Denis Obrezkov