SELinux-Refpolicy Archive on lore.kernel.org
From: Dominick Grift <dominick.grift@defensec.nl>
To: Chris PeBenito <pebenito@ieee.org>
Cc: refpolicy <selinux-refpolicy@vger.kernel.org>
Subject: Re: [RFC] Purging dead modules
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 16:23:47 +0100

Chris PeBenito <pebenito@ieee.org> writes:

> I'm looking to remove modules for dead programs, such as hal and
> consolekit. The question is how long to keep modules for dead
> programs?  I'm thinking something like 3-5 years.

Agree

some suggestions:

sectoolm, kdumpgui, kudzu, readahead, smoltclient, tmpreaper,
firewallgui, gift, podsleuth, ptchown, sambagui, yam, hotplug, pcmcia,
dnssectrigger, kerneloops, keyboardd, rhgb, roundup, speedtouch, w3c,
xprint

--
gpg --locate-keys dominick.grift@defensec.nl
Key fingerprint = FCD2 3660 5D6B 9D27 7FC6  E0FF DA7E 521F 10F6 4098