SELinux Archive on lore.kernel.org
* SELinux-related talks at LSS NA
@ 2019-09-20 12:34 Stephen Smalley
From: Stephen Smalley @ 2019-09-20 12:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: SELinux

For those who couldn't attend, the slides and videos from LSS NA are
available from
https://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/linux-security-summit-north-america-2019/

Of particular relevance to the SELinux community are my Retrospective:
26 Years of Flexible MAC talk [1][2], which sets SELinux in its context
within our larger program of R&D into flexible MAC, and Paul's State of
SELinux update [3][4].  There are a number of other talks that are
likely to be of interest as well.

[1]
https://static.sched.com/hosted_files/lssna19/e5/LSS2019-Retrospective-16-9.pdf
[2] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKWFbxbsU3o