SELinux Archive on lore.kernel.org
 help / Atom feed
From: Stephen Smalley <sds@tycho.nsa.gov>
To: Selinux@tycho.nsa.gov
Cc: selinux@vger.kernel.org, Paul Moore <paul@paul-moore.com>
Subject: selinux list is moving
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2018 08:17:16 -0400

Hi,

The selinux mailing list is moving to vger.kernel.org.
If you wish to continue following the list, please subscribe by sending
a plaintext message containing "subscribe selinux" in the body to
majordomo@vger.kernel.org.

Going forward, mailing list archiving is being provided by lore, see
https://lore.kernel.org/selinux/.  We provided the kernel.org admins
yesterday that they imported so that (most) of our historical archives
will be available from lore as well.  Unfortunately, we have not found a
way to successfully forward subsequent postings to selinux@tycho.nsa.gov
to the new list, so there are a few messages yesterday that did not make
it into the new archive. You may wish to re-post those to the new list
for posterity if you care.

Be advised that vger.kernel.org does not accept HTML email, so configure
your mail clients accordingly.

Thanks.