Signatures Archive on lore.kernel.org
* disposable glove making machine
@ 2020-08-05  7:41 Lucy
From: Lucy @ 2020-08-05  7:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: signatures

hello ,this is lucy from Ruian aotong machinery factory .we produce disposable glove making machine .now  i send you our machine picture in attachment pls check it ,if you have any question and inquires pls let me know and contact me .you can contact me wechat/whatsapp:0086-13706885479  email:aotongmachine@hotmail.com ,I'm waiting for your good message and thanks for your quickly reply !
best regard,

lucy

only message in thread, back to index