Signatures Archive on lore.kernel.org
* Resource Guide Offer - Fall prevention best practices
@ 2020-09-01  2:24 Kent Elliot
From: Kent Elliot @ 2020-09-01  2:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: signatures

Hi,

I just read about an alarming study
<https://www.webmd.com/healthy-aging/news/20190604/study-older-americans-are-dying-more-from-falls#1>.
It found that deaths from falls among older adults in the U.S. has
significantly increased. In fact, among seniors 75 and older, there were
three times more deaths from falls in 2016 than in 2000.

I’d like to write a guide full of helpful resources for your readers about
fall prevention best practices that can help seniors age in place safely.
In it, I can cover a variety of topics, including which home modifications
help prevent falls, the benefits of hiring in-home care services, tips on
lifestyle changes that aid in fall prevention, and more.

The guide will be free and completely original. If you’re open to receiving
an article, please let me know.

Thank you for your consideration!

Kent Elliott

info@athomeaging.info