Signatures Archive on lore.kernel.org
* Article idea - please take a look
@ 2020-11-24  8:49 Andrea Needham
From: Andrea Needham @ 2020-11-24  8:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: signatures

Hey there.

We all know that health is a big priority, especially right now. That's why
I'd like to put together an article that focuses on senior health --
specifically, how to maintain wellness through the use of technology (e.g.,
tracking heart rate and calories burned). And, since Medicare Open
Enrollment started on Oct. 15th, I'll include essential tips on how
technology can help make the enrollment process less complicated.

Would this topic be a good fit for your website? If so, I'll send over the
article when I'm finished, and hopefully you'll consider posting it! It's
completely free, and your website will be featured.

Looking forward to your response!

Thanks so much.
A.N.

Andrea Needham | eldersday.org