signatures.lore.kernel.org archive mirror
From: karenw@elderwellness.net
To: signatures@kernel.org
Subject: Can you look this over for me?
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2022 20:19:08 -0600	[thread overview]

Hello!

Having a newly empty nest can be oddly overwhelming. What should you do now
that your last child has moved out?

I was wondering if I could write an article for your website directed at
new empty nesters considering this next phase of their life. I’ll offer
advice and resources on how they can fill their time in fulfilling ways
while still having time to relax.

If you don’t want to be emailed about this in the future, please reply with
“Opt Out”. However, if you’re interested in posting my article, please let
me know. I’d love to write for you.

Thank you!

Karen Weeks

My website: elderwellness.net