soc.lore.kernel.org archive mirror
From: Geert Uytterhoeven <geert+renesas@glider.be>
To: arm-soc <arm@kernel.org>, soc <soc@kernel.org>
Cc: Magnus Damm <magnus.damm@gmail.com>,
	linux-arm-kernel@lists.infradead.org,
	linux-renesas-soc@vger.kernel.org,
	Geert Uytterhoeven <geert+renesas@glider.be>
Subject: [GIT PULL 0/2] Renesas SoC updates for v5.15 (take two)
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2021 12:22:34 +0200	[thread overview]

	Hi soc folks,

This is my second pull request for the inclusion of Renesas SoC updates
for v5.15.

It consists of two parts:

  [GIT PULL 1/2] Renesas ARM DT updates for v5.15 (take two)

    - Pin control, ADC, and CANFD support for the RZ/G2L SoC,
    - Add interrupt-names properties to the Renesas RZ/A and RZ/G2L I2C
      Bus Interface.

  [GIT PULL 2/2] Renesas driver updates for v5.15 (take two)

    - Prefer memcpy() over strcpy().

Note that the first part includes another update (append-only) to the
Renesas RZ/G2L DT Binding Definitions, which are shared by driver and DT
source files, and thus included in multiple pull requests:
  - "[GIT PULL] clk: renesas: Updates for v5.15" (for clk),
  - "[GIT PULL 1/2] Renesas ARM DT updates for v5.15 (take two)" (for
    soc).

Thanks for pulling!

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

						Geert