soc.lore.kernel.org archive mirror
* Artificial Intelligence (AI) Chipset Latest Changes
@ 2023-05-25 10:18 Elaine
From: Elaine @ 2023-05-25 10:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: soc

Hello!
Hope everything goes well with you.
We published A Market Report on Artificial Intelligence (AI) Chipset 2023~2029 so that you can have a deeper understanding of this market. The research team has completed the data for Q1 2023 which will present it in our latest report. If you have further interest in this report or related reports, we would be happy to share the sample report with you.
The following related companies are covered:
Huawei Technologies (China)
Qualcomm (US)
FinGenius (UK)
General Vision (US)
IBM Corporation (US)
NVIDIA Corporation (US)
Intel Corporation (US)
MediaTek Inc (Taiwan)
Inbenta Technologies (US)
Cerebras Systems (US)
Microsoft Corporation (US)
Samsung Electronics(South Korea)
Advanced Micro Devices (US)
Apple Inc (US)
Numenta (US)
Sentient Technologies (US)
Google Inc (US)
(Other related companies Information……)
Segment by Type
Deep Learning
Neural networks
Natural language processing
Others
Segment by Application
Robotics
Consumer Electronics
Security systems
Automobile
Others
Thank you for taking the time to read this email. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Yours sincerely
Elaine