SOC Archive on lore.kernel.org
* soc@kernel.org is now on lore
@ 2020-11-18 18:33 Konstantin Ryabitsev
From: Konstantin Ryabitsev @ 2020-11-18 18:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: soc

Hi, all:

I know that nobody requested it, but we're changing how mail is
delivered to patchwork and it is now a requirement that all patchwork
projects are delivered via lore.kernel.org. So, you get that part for
free now. :)

Assuming this works and everything gets properly delivered, it should
initialize the following location:

https://lore.kernel.org/soc

-K

* Re: soc@kernel.org is now on lore
@ 2020-11-18 19:32 ` Arnd Bergmann
From: Arnd Bergmann @ 2020-11-18 19:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Konstantin Ryabitsev; +Cc: SoC Team

On Wed, Nov 18, 2020 at 7:33 PM Konstantin Ryabitsev
<konstantin@linuxfoundation.org> wrote:

> Hi, all:
>
> I know that nobody requested it, but we're changing how mail is
> delivered to patchwork and it is now a requirement that all patchwork
> projects are delivered via lore.kernel.org. So, you get that part for
> free now. :)
>
> Assuming this works and everything gets properly delivered, it should
> initialize the following location:
>
> https://lore.kernel.org/soc

Awesome, thanks a lot! I guess this means that I can now reliable
combine pwclient (to look for incoming pull requests) with 'b4 pr'
and 'b4 ty' for applying them without requiring each mail to be
Cc:linux-arm-kernel.

       Arnd