Stable Archive on lore.kernel.org
 help / Atom feed
* Print your logo
@ 2019-05-20 13:31 Heather
From: Heather @ 2019-05-20 13:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: stable

Hi,

I didn’t know if you had received my email from last week?

We manufacture ALL custom LOGO and branded products – over 300,000 to
choose from.

The most asked about product that we make, is the custom printed USB flash
drives!
We can print your logo on them and load your digital images, videos and
files!

Here is what we include:
-Any size memory you need: 64MB up to 128GB
-We will print your logo on both sides, just ask!
-Very Low Order Minimums
-Need them quickly?  Not a problem, we offer Rush Service

Email over a copy of your logo and we will create a design mock up for you
at no cost!

Our higher memory sizes are a really good option right now!

Pricing is low right now, so let us know what you need and we will get you
a quick quote.

We always offer great rates for schools and nonprofits as well.

Let us know what you would like quoted?

Regards,

Heather Millons
Custom USB Account Manager