On Fri, Nov 08, 2019 at 06:36:31AM -0500, Sasha Levin wrote: > From: Linus Walleij > > [ Upstream commit 6953c57ab1721ce57914fc5741d0ce0568756bb0 ] > > The SPI chipselects are assumed to be active low in the current > binding, so when we want to use GPIO descriptors and handle > the active low/high semantics in gpiolib, we need a special > parsing quirk to deal with this. This stuff is *incredibly* fragile, are we sure this isn't manifiesting in later kernels as a result of some other fix or cleanup exposing issues and won't break without that fixup? I loose track of all the GPIO stuff.