Hi Mike, On Wed, 25 Jan 2023 at 06:04, Mike Kravetz wrote: > > On 01/05/23 15:14, Naresh Kamboju wrote: > > While running selftests: memfd: run_hugetlbfs_test.sh on qemu_i386 and i386 the > > following invalid opcode was noticed on stable-rc 6.1 and 6.0. > > > > This is always reproducible on stable-rc 6.1 and 6.0 with qemu_i386 and i386. > > Build, config and test log details provided in the below links [1]. > > Hello Naresh, > > I have tried to create this issue a few times without success. Since I > do not have i386 HW, I am using qemu_i386. If I use the supplied config, > my kernel does not boot. I then try to modify config options which I > think are not relevant. By the time I get to a config that will boot, I > can not recreate the issue. :( > > Just curious if you have any suggestions? Or, Wondering if anyone else has > suggestions on how to proceed? Please install tuxmake and run attached script to reproduce reported issues, $ pip3 install tuxmake $ ./memfd-crash-test-qemu-i386.sh This script downloads kernel Image and rootfs and runs run_hugetlbfs_test.sh. If you have any questions please get back to me. For your reference I have attached logs.txt > -- > Mike Kravetz