On Tue, Feb 18, 2020 at 1:51 AM Andrei Vagin wrote: > > This patch breaks one of CRIU tests. Here is a small reproducer: Good catch. > The quick fix looks like this: That one works, but is not really right. The things that change the number of readers or writers should simply use "wake_up_all()". I thought we did that already, but no - there _was_ one place where we did it, but that was for the pipe buffer size case, and in that case it's actually pointless. That case acts just like a "new space or data was added" So I think the right fix is the attached patch. Since you had such a lovely test-case, let me go test it too ;) Linus