On Wed, Jun 5, 2019 at 8:58 AM Oleg Nesterov wrote: > > To simplify the review, please see the code with this patch applied. > I am using epoll_pwait() as an example because it looks very simple. I like it. However. I think I'd like it even more if we just said "we don't need restore_saved_sigmask AT ALL". Which would be fairly easy to do with something like the attached... (Yes, this only does x86, which is a problem, but I'm bringing this up as a RFC..) Is it worth another TIF flag? This sure would simplify things, and it really fits the concept too: this really is a do_signal() issue, and fundamentally goes together with TIF_SIGPENDING. Linus