On Mon, Mar 23, 2020 at 02:04:51PM -0400, Konstantin Ryabitsev wrote: > On Mon, Mar 23, 2020 at 05:05:12PM +0000, Mark Brown wrote: > > > This used to be the scheme in early revisions, except filenames ended up > > > being freakishly long. An option is to truncate them if they go over a > > > certain length. > > That looks good for my usage, long filenames aren't a concern for me but > > I can see some people might not like them (perhaps a configurable > > length, or perhaps that's overthinking it?). > Yeah, let's try to be more disambiguatey without piling on too many > config options. I pushed the above change. Thanks!