tools.linux.kernel.org archive mirror
From: "Mark Brown" <broonie@kernel.org>
To: Konstantin Ryabitsev <konstantin@linuxfoundation.org>
Cc: tools@linux.kernel.org
Subject: b4 picking the wrong message
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2020 19:52:37 +0100	[thread overview]

Hi Konstantin,

When I ask b4 am to fetch either of these message IDs:

   20200626164623.87894-1-sebastian.reichel@collabora.com
   DB6PR1001MB10965E5BDA9B3EF570B607A4806A0@DB6PR1001MB1096.EURPRD10.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM

both of which are for v4 of a single patch that was previously part of a
series b4 fetches v3 of that series rather than the v4 I thought I was
asking for. I see that the patch (the first message ID) was sent in
reply to discussion of v3 of the series which is probably confusing
things, there's also the use of PATCHv4 rather than PATCH v4.

Thanks,
Mark