Linux maintainer tooling and workflows
* The tools list has been migrated
@ 2021-03-08 16:33 Konstantin Ryabitsev
From: Konstantin Ryabitsev @ 2021-03-08 16:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tools

Hi, all:

You may have received a subscription notification earlier today and wondered
what was going on. This list got moved from groups.io to our own mailing list
service in order to better integrate with public-inbox and less depend on
proprietary infra behind groups.io.

We now also finally have proper public-inbox archives for the list and I will
be adding them to lore.kernel.org in the near future.

If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.

Best regards,
-K