Linux maintainer tooling and workflows
* This list is now archived on lore.kernel.org/tools
@ 2021-03-10 15:32 Konstantin Ryabitsev
From: Konstantin Ryabitsev @ 2021-03-10 15:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tools

Hello:

A quick announcement (and replication test while I'm at it) that this list is
now available on https://lore.kernel.org/tools/. As opposed to the rest of
the lists there, the archiver isn't a regular subscriber to the list but
clones the underlying public-inbox repositories directly from
subspace.kernel.org.

It's possible that there are some kinks to be worked out in the process, but
it should eventually be much more reliable than what we have for other lists
-- messages should appear in the archive before they are even delivered to
subscribers.

Regards,
-K

only message in thread, back to index