tools.linux.kernel.org archive mirror
* Subscriber actions for migrating lists to lists.linux.dev
@ 2021-04-16 20:58 James Bottomley
From: James Bottomley @ 2021-04-16 20:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users, tools

I'm fairly certain all I need to do is a bit of duplicate message
elimination and to update my procmail rules, but on the latter, what is
the header I should be sorting on?  For current kernel.org lists, it's
either X-Mailing-list: or List-ID:  Will it be the same for
lists.linux.dev (so I just add to the domain in the rule)?

Ordinarily I'd just wait and see, but given the volumes involved I
wasn't keen on waking up to hundreds of emails suddenly in my INBOX
instead of the list folders.

James