On Fri, Apr 23, 2021 at 07:52:30AM -0700, Doug Anderson wrote: > I know it's nearly impossible to get people to change their workflows, > but if you're open to it I definitely suggest giving it a try. Simon > Glass (the original author) is also quite receptive to improvements. I have something broadly similar (much more simplistic and overall less capable) which I wrote myself - the things I have that this doesn't have are: - Attesting the outgoing patches with b4. - Tagging the published series in git.