Hello, all: During my testing of the upcoming b4 web submission endpoint I discovered that patatt's gnupg validation didn't properly handle situations where $HOME (or $GNUPGHOME) isn't writable. The 0.6.1 was an incomplete fix for this issue, and 0.6.2 contains a better and more proper fix for this problem. It's not anything that would affect regular users, so no rush to upgrade. You can download the tarballs from here: https://mirrors.edge.kernel.org/pub/software/devel/patatt/ If you installed from pip, you can: pip install --upgrade patatt Best regards, Konstantin