Linux maintainer tooling and workflows
* [REQ] b4: Allow -m from stdin
@ 2021-03-16 20:21 Peter Zijlstra
From: Peter Zijlstra @ 2021-03-16 20:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tools

Hi,

Would it be possible for b4 to consume an mbox from stdin; something
like:

	b4 am -sl -m - -o -

The use case is pipeing a whole thread into it from mutt without it
having to access the web (which might not be available etc..).

Thnx!

* Re: [REQ] b4: Allow -m from stdin
@ 2021-03-16 21:43 ` Kyle Meyer
From: Kyle Meyer @ 2021-03-16 21:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Peter Zijlstra; +Cc: tools

Peter Zijlstra writes:

> The use case is pipeing a whole thread into it from mutt without it
> having to access the web (which might not be available etc..).

Sidenote: I think operating offline with --use-local-mbox would require
something like the patch at
<https://lore.kernel.org/tools/20210208040722.31203-1-kyle@kyleam.com>.