tools.linux.kernel.org archive mirror
* b4 am and cover letter mistakes
@ 2023-04-12 19:06 Nick Desaulniers
From: Nick Desaulniers @ 2023-04-12 19:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tools; +Cc: Mark Brown, Josh Poimboeuf

Hello!
A second recent issue I ran into with b4 was applying a series was
failing for me because the number of patches was being parsed from the
header, which had a typo.

https://github.com/mricon/b4/issues/2

I'm sure such cases are rare, but reporting it here in case there's
anything to be done in b4 (see something, say something, but this
isn't at all a blocker for me).
~Nick Desaulniers

only message in thread, other threads:[~2023-04-12 19:06 UTC | newest]