On 03/07/2018 03:41 AM, Thiebaud Weksteen wrote: > Hi, > > Thanks for testing and sending this report! This patch relies heavily on > the functions exposed by the firmware. My first guess would be that some of > these may not be implemented correctly by the manufacturer. > > Could you share more information on this specific device? > Do you have any link to the manufacturer website (I found [1] but it is > based on an ARM CPU)? > Do you have the option to update your firmware? Is a copy of the firmware > available from the manufacturer? I couldn't find a copy of the firmware, unfortunately. > On your side, I assume no error message got displayed on the screen when > booting. Would you be able to try to boot in an UEFI shell [2] and execute > the command "dh -v"? Yup, no errors on the screen. I've attached the output of dh -v from the UEFI shell. Regards, Jeremy