tpmdd-devel.lists.sourceforge.net archive mirror
* TPM microconf at 2017 Linux Plumbers?
@ 2017-07-05 18:01 Matthew Garrett
       [not found] ` <20170705180142.GA17827-1xO5oi07KQx4cg9Nei1l7Q@public.gmane.org>
From: Matthew Garrett @ 2017-07-05 18:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-ima-devel-5NWGOfrQmneRv+LV9MX5uipxlwaOVQ5f,
	trousers-users-5NWGOfrQmneRv+LV9MX5uipxlwaOVQ5f,
	tpmdd-devel-5NWGOfrQmneRv+LV9MX5uipxlwaOVQ5f

The TPM microconference at the Linux Plumbers conference last year
seemed to be pretty successful, and there's definitely been some
progress on some of the issues in the past year. However, we're still
some distance from having a good TPM 2 story for userland, and this is
becoming a fairly urgent issue. Would people be interested in having
another of these events this year? If so, please express your interest
at http://wiki.linuxplumbersconf.org/2017:tpms and add any topics that
you think are worth discussing. The conference is from September 13th to
15th in Los Angeles.

For those of you who weren't there, the Linux Plumbers conference is an
event dedicated to bringing together people working on various
infrastructural components (the plumbing) of Linux. Microconferences are
3 hour long events dedicated to a specific topic, with the focus on
identifying problems and having enough people in the room to start
figuring out what the solutions should be - the format is typically some
short presentations coupled with discussion.

--
Matthew Garrett | mjg59-1xO5oi07KQx4cg9Nei1l7Q@public.gmane.org

* Re: [Linux-ima-devel] TPM microconf at 2017 Linux Plumbers?
       [not found] ` <20170705180142.GA17827-1xO5oi07KQx4cg9Nei1l7Q@public.gmane.org>
@ 2017-07-07 17:21   ` Nayna Jain
From: Nayna Jain @ 2017-07-07 17:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Matthew Garrett
  Cc: linux-ima-devel-5NWGOfrQmneRv+LV9MX5uipxlwaOVQ5f,
	tpmdd-devel-5NWGOfrQmneRv+LV9MX5uipxlwaOVQ5f,
	trousers-users-5NWGOfrQmneRv+LV9MX5uipxlwaOVQ5f

Hi Matthew,

I have updated the topic "TPM Performance" in topics of interest. Mimi
Zohar or George Wilson will be leading it.

Thanks & Regards,
         - Nayna

@ 2017-08-17 20:01   ` Matthew Garrett
From: Matthew Garrett @ 2017-08-17 20:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-ima-devel-5NWGOfrQmneRv+LV9MX5uipxlwaOVQ5f,
	trousers-users-5NWGOfrQmneRv+LV9MX5uipxlwaOVQ5f,
	tpmdd-devel-5NWGOfrQmneRv+LV9MX5uipxlwaOVQ5f

I'm pleased to say that after the success last year, there will be
another TPM microconference at this year's Linux Plumbers Conference.
The current schedule has this taking place on Wednesday the 13th of
September, so just under 4 weeks from now. We have a list of proposals
for discussion at http://wiki.linuxplumbersconf.org/2017:tpms but please
feel free to add more! I intend to finalise the schedule by the end of
next week, so please do so as soon as you can.