tpmdd-devel.lists.sourceforge.net archive mirror
* [tpmdd-devel] [ANNOUNCE][CFP] Linux Security Summit 2021
@ 2021-02-08 19:59 James Morris
From: James Morris @ 2021-02-08 19:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-security-module
  Cc: Linux Security Summit Program Committee, keyrings,
	gentoo-hardened, kernel-hardening, selinux, linux-kernel,
	tpmdd-devel, Audit-ML, linux-crypto, lwn, linux-integrity,
	fedora-selinux-list

                   ANNOUNCEMENT AND CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

                         LINUX SECURITY SUMMIT 2021

                              27-29 September
                              Dublin, Ireland

DESCRIPTION

Linux Security Summit (LSS) is a technical forum for collaboration between
Linux developers, researchers, and end-users.  Its primary aim is to foster
community efforts in analyzing and solving Linux security challenges.

 The program committee currently seeks proposals for:

   * Refereed Presentations:
     45 minutes in length.

   * Panel Discussion Topics:
     45 minutes in length.

   * Short Topics:
     30 minutes in total, including at least 10 minutes discussion.

   * Tutorials
     90 minutes in length.

Tutorial sessions should be focused on advanced Linux security defense
topics within areas such as the kernel, compiler, and security-related
libraries.  Priority will be given to tutorials created for this conference,
and those where the presenter a leading subject matter expert on the topic.

Topic areas include, but are not limited to:

   * Kernel self-protection
   * Access control
   * Cryptography and key management
   * Integrity policy and enforcement
   * Hardware Security
   * IoT and embedded security
   * Virtualization and containers
   * System-specific system hardening
   * Case studies
   * Security tools
   * Security UX
   * Emerging technologies, threats & techniques

  Proposals should be submitted via:
    https://events.linuxfoundation.org/linux-security-summit-europe/program/cfp/

** Note that for 2021, the North American and European events are combined into
a single event planned for Dublin, Ireland. **

DATES

  * CFP close:            June 27
  * CFP notifications:    July 20
  * Schedule announced:   July 22
  * Event:                September 27-29

WHO SHOULD ATTEND

We're seeking a diverse range of attendees and welcome participation by
people involved in Linux security development, operations, and research.

LSS is a unique global event that provides the opportunity to present and
discuss your work or research with key Linux security community members and
maintainers.  It's also useful for those who wish to keep up with the latest
in Linux security development and to provide input to the development
process.

WEB SITE

    https://events.linuxfoundation.org/linux-security-summit-europe/

TWITTER

  For event updates and announcements, follow:

    https://twitter.com/LinuxSecSummit

    #linuxsecuritysummit

PROGRAM COMMITTEE

  The program committee for LSS 2021 is:

    * James Morris, Microsoft
    * Serge Hallyn, Cisco
    * Paul Moore, Cisco
    * Stephen Smalley, NSA
    * Elena Reshetova, Intel
    * John Johansen, Canonical
    * Kees Cook, Google
    * Casey Schaufler, Intel
    * Mimi Zohar, IBM
    * David A. Wheeler, Institute for Defense Analyses

  The program committee may be contacted as a group via email:
    lss-pc () lists.linuxfoundation.org

* Re: [tpmdd-devel] [ANNOUNCE][CFP] Linux Security Summit 2021
@ 2021-05-25 16:24 ` James Morris
From: James Morris @ 2021-05-25 16:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-security-module
  Cc: Linux Security Summit Program Committee, keyrings,
	gentoo-hardened, kernel-hardening, selinux, linux-kernel,
	tpmdd-devel, Audit-ML, linux-crypto, lwn, linux-integrity,
	fedora-selinux-list

Note that the venue of LSS 2021 has now changed to Seattle, USA.

See https://events.linuxfoundation.org/linux-security-summit-north-america/

The new event dates are 29 September to 01 October.

The CFP closes on June 27th.

--
James Morris
<jmorris@namei.org>

* Re: [tpmdd-devel] [ANNOUNCE][CFP] Linux Security Summit 2021
@ 2021-06-22  2:46   ` James Morris
From: James Morris @ 2021-06-22  2:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-security-module
  Cc: Linux Security Summit Program Committee, keyrings,
	gentoo-hardened, kernel-hardening, selinux, linux-kernel,
	tpmdd-devel, Audit-ML, linux-crypto, lwn, linux-integrity,
	fedora-selinux-list

Two further (and hopefully final) changes:

  - LSS 2021 will now be a hybrid event, catering to both in-person and
    remote attendees and presenters

  - The CFP is extended to July 11th.

--
James Morris
<jmorris@namei.org>

* Re: [tpmdd-devel] [ANNOUNCE][CFP] Linux Security Summit 2021
@ 2021-09-14  2:44     ` James Morris
From: James Morris @ 2021-09-14  2:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-security-module
  Cc: Linux Security Summit Program Committee, keyrings,
	gentoo-hardened, kernel-hardening, selinux, linux-kernel,
	tpmdd-devel, Audit-ML, linux-crypto, linux-integrity,
	fedora-selinux-list

For folks presenting remotely, the deadline for video talks is extended to
20th September, 2021.

Reminder: you can keep track LSS event information via: