On Tue, Aug 10, 2021 at 12:04:23PM +0200, Harald Seiler wrote: > Hi, > > On Sat, 2021-08-07 at 14:17 +0300, Matwey V. Kornilov wrote: > > USB nodes were mistakenly disabled in > > > > commit 942853dd96df ("arm: dts: Resync BeagleBone device trees") > > To be precise, the problem is that only half of the device tree files > were synced. am33xx.dtsi (and seemingly some more) were skipped, > leading to the symptoms you found. I think it is likely that the > upstream changes in am33xx.dtsi which we are missing right now will lead > to more regressions of similar nature. > > So I'd say we should dig deeper into the problems you encountered while > attempting to just sync the entirety of am33xx.dtsi. The end goal is > that all device-tree files not ending in `-uboot` match what is in > Linux, so it is inevitable that someone needs to look into this anyway. Yes, there is a general need to re-sync all of the TI dts files with upstream. It's unclear to me right now if a full resync on the am33xx line will produce the same set of total failure that resyncing the rest of the omap5/j6/am57xx and later families have. -- Tom