On Sun, Aug 08, 2021 at 12:20:27PM -0600, Simon Glass wrote: > This converts the following to Kconfig: > CONFIG_POWER_I2C > CONFIG_POWER_LEGACY > > They are handled at the same time due to a dependency between them. > Update the Makefile rule to use legacy power only in U-Boot proper. > > Unfortunately a separate rule is needed in SPL to be able to build legacy > power. All of this can be cleaned up when boards are migrated or removed. > > Signed-off-by: Simon Glass > Reviewed-by: Jaehoon Chung I'm taking care of this now, but JFYI, this is actually a tricky conversion where the "hack print" tool I've posted before is required, along with running it with and without CONFIG_SPL_BUILD defined. At issue here is that a number of platforms play games with only setting CONFIG_POWER in SPL, really but moveconfig.py doesn't catch it. You can see this with the buildman size/bloat functions and that main U-Boot nows includes drivers/power/power_core.c and its non-DM non-configurable pmic cmd. -- Tom