On Sat, Sep 25, 2021 at 07:43:15PM -0600, Simon Glass wrote: > At present we must separately test for the host build for many options, > since we force them to be enabled. For example, CONFIG_FIT is always > enabled in the host tools, even if CONFIG_FIT is not enabled by the > board itself. > > It would be more convenient if we could use, for example, > CONFIG_IS_ENABLED(FIT) and get CONFIG_HOST_FIT, when building for the > host. Add support for this. > > With this and the tools_build() function, we should be able to remove all > the #ifdefs currently needed in code that is build by tools and targets. > > This will be even nicer when we move to using CONFIG(xxx) everywhere, > since all the #ifdef and IS_ENABLED/CONFIG_IS_ENABLED stuff will go away. > > Signed-off-by: Simon Glass > Suggested-by: Rasmus Villemoes # b4f73886 > Reviewed-by: Alexandru Gagniuc Applied to u-boot/master, thanks! -- Tom