On Wed, Jun 22, 2022 at 11:11:45AM +0200, kory.maincent@bootlin.com wrote: > From: Kory Maincent > > With the current code if the board has an ONFI compliant NAND without > support to the get and set features, U-boot returns an ENOTSUP error when > trying to tune the timings which prevents the probe of the device. > Indeed onfi_set_features() return ENOTSUP error if set/get features is not > supported. In the case of timings we should not return ENOTSUP because we > can use the default timings. The NAND is already capable of listening at > its highest supported rate, so we assume in this case that it is fine to > skip the operation. > > Fix it by adding an intermediate nand_onfi_set_timings() function which > does not error out if set/get feature is not supported. > > Signed-off-by: Kory Maincent > Reviewed-by: Miquel Raynal Applied to u-boot/next, thanks! -- Tom