On Fri, Sep 30, 2022 at 01:02:44PM +0200, Michael Nazzareno Trimarchi wrote: > Hi Tom > > On Wed, Aug 31, 2022 at 2:53 PM Michael Nazzareno Trimarchi > wrote: > > > > Hi > > > > On Mon, Aug 29, 2022 at 8:20 AM Balamanikandan Gunasundar > > wrote: > > > > > > Add driver for atmel Static Memory Controller. Add helper functions to > > > configure SMC. This file is inherited from the work done by Boris > > > Brezillon for Linux > > > > > > > This does not look like a driver.Those are helper functions. Now I > > have no objections > > to put it here but it will be the first one under mfd. > > > > I think linux commit message subject give more an idea on what exactly it is > > > > mfd: syscon: atmel-smc: Add new helpers to ease SMC regs manipulation > > > > Apart dts things in those patches, It's nice to know if adding mfd in > uboot it's fine for you. At the moment > this new file has only helper and it's not a driver. It's in same > place in linux kernel Yes, I think this makes sense. -- Tom