Util-Linux Archive on lore.kernel.org
* Здравствуйте! Вас интересуют клиентские базы данных?
@ 2019-09-15 14:30 util-linux
From: util-linux @ 2019-09-15 14:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: util-linux

Здравствуйте! Вас интересуют клиентские базы данных?

* $
@ 2012-08-25  7:06 Xli
From: Xli @ 2012-08-25  7:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: undisclosed-recipients:;

My name is Sgt. Benny Brooker. I am in the Engineering military unit
here in Ba'qubah in Iraq; we have some amount of funds that we want to
move out of the country. REPLY VIA THIS EMAIL: (sgt.benny@w.cn)

  Sent via webmail for Chemistry & Biochemistry @ Florida State University
  https://webmail.chem.fsu.edu

believed to be clean.