Hello Michael, On Sat, May 09, 2020 at 08:53:31PM +0200, Michael Kerrisk wrote: > Hello Helge ;-), > > I think no maintainer wants to deal with a 1000-line mail listing 100+ > minor bugs. May I suggest making the maintainer's life a little easier > by breaking things up into pieces. For example, one mail per manual > page (which would be 43 mails by my count). But maybe Karel has > another suggestion on how you could make his life easier. Sure, I can do this, it did not see this mentioned for reporting bugs in util-linux, hence I did not do so. Will do so soon, probably tomorrow. Greetings Helge -- Dr. Helge Kreutzmann debian@helgefjell.de Dipl.-Phys. http://www.helgefjell.de/debian.php 64bit GNU powered gpg signed mail preferred Help keep free software "libre": http://www.ffii.de/