Hello Adrian, On Thu, May 14, 2020 at 09:20:07PM +0200, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote: > On 5/14/20 8:51 PM, Helge Kreutzmann wrote: > > I'm now reporting the errors for your project. If future reports should > > use another channel, please let me know. > > I think you should send your changes as patches, preferably with a git pull > request as the current form of submitting these changes requires a lot of > manual editing due to the large number of changes involved. Sorry, this won't be possible as stated in my long e-mail. However, in the future the number of changes should be (much!) lower, as I don't think we wait another 10 years for reporting. And you can process them at your convenience, for us (translators) there is no time pressure at all, many (formatting) issues are fixed in the translation already. Greetings Helge -- Dr. Helge Kreutzmann debian@helgefjell.de Dipl.-Phys. http://www.helgefjell.de/debian.php 64bit GNU powered gpg signed mail preferred Help keep free software "libre": http://www.ffii.de/