util-linux.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Issue in man page lslogins.1
@ 2021-08-16 16:52 Helge Kreutzmann
From: Helge Kreutzmann @ 2021-08-16 16:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: util-linux; +Cc: mario.blaettermann

Without further ado, the following was found:

Issue: IDS → IDs

"Only show data of users with a login specified in I<logins> (user names or "
"user IDS). More than one login may be specified; the list has to be comma-"
"separated. Unknown login names are ignored."

From: Helge Kreutzmann @ 2021-08-16 16:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: util-linux; +Cc: mario.blaettermann

Without further ado, the following was found:

Issue: The order of closing brackets is wrong

"Display information related to login by password (see also B<-afL).>"

From: Helge Kreutzmann @ 2021-08-16 16:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: util-linux; +Cc: mario.blaettermann

Without further ado, the following was found:

Issue 1: /etc/login.defs → I</etc/login.defs>
Issue 2: SYS_UID_MIN → B<SYS_UID_MIN>
Issue 3: SYS_UID_MAX → B<SYS_UID_MIN>

"Show system accounts. These are by default all accounts with a UID between "
"101 and 999 (inclusive), with the exception of either nobody or nfsnobody "
"(UID 65534). This hardcoded default may be overwritten by parameters "
"SYS_UID_MIN and SYS_UID_MAX in the file I</etc/login.defs>."

From: Helge Kreutzmann @ 2021-08-16 16:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: util-linux; +Cc: mario.blaettermann

Without further ado, the following was found:

Issue: than → then, specify → specified

"Note that relation between user and group may be invisible for primary group "
"if the user is not explicitly specify as group member (e.g., in I</etc/"
"group>). If the command B<lslogins> scans for groups than it uses groups "
"database only, and user database with primary GID is not used at all."