util-linux.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Issue in man page wipefs.8
@ 2021-08-16 16:52 Helge Kreutzmann
From: Helge Kreutzmann @ 2021-08-16 16:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: util-linux; +Cc: mario.blaettermann

Without further ado, the following was found:

Issue 1: udevd → B<systemd-udevd>(8)
Issue 2: B<"yes"> → B<yes>

"Use exclusive BSD lock for device or file it operates. The optional argument "
"argument is omitted, it defaults to B<\"yes\">. This option overwrites "
"environment variable B<$LOCK_BLOCK_DEVICE>. The default is not to use any "
"lock at all, but it\\(cqs recommended to avoid collisions with udevd or "
"other tools."

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-08-16 16:52 UTC | newest]