Hello Mario, On Sun, Feb 13, 2022 at 07:33:07PM +0100, Mario Blättermann wrote: > Am Do., 10. Feb. 2022 um 21:35 Uhr schrieb Helge Kreutzmann > : > > > > Hello all, > > On Thu, Feb 10, 2022 at 08:23:41PM +0100, Helge Kreutzmann wrote: > > > I will send the issues in individual mails (like last time), without > > > this header. This will be a total of 84 mails. > > > > > > I'll wait with sending for ~ 1 hour in case you would not like to have > > > them in those e-mails. > > > > Mario asked me to provide the issues, therefor I send them to him > > directly for handling. > > > > I've fixed most of the issues in my Github fork; see pull request > #1601. However, there's something left (my comments are in brackets): Thanks. My 5 ¢: > -- > Man page: hwclock.8 > Issue: date-time → date time?? > > "There are two types of date-time clocks:" > > (We have lots of occurences of this "date-time" thing. Don't know > whether it's good English or bad English …) It's used quite a few times in the file, so better leave it as is to be consistent. > -- > Man page: lsmem.1 > Issue: The first sentence is broken > > "The B command lists a new memory range always when the current memory " > "block distinguish from the previous block by some output column. This " > "default behavior is possible to override by the B<--split> option (e.g., " > "B). The special word \"none\" may be used to ignore all " > "differences between memory blocks and to create as large as possible " > "continuous ranges. The opposite semantic is B<--all> to list individual " > > (Not sure what this means. I can't remember anymore why I wrote this > comment more than three years ago …) Sorry, the english is rather hard to read: Suggested: The command B always lists a new memory range when the current memory block differs from the previous block in some output column. Greetings Helge -- Dr. Helge Kreutzmann debian@helgefjell.de Dipl.-Phys. http://www.helgefjell.de/debian.php 64bit GNU powered gpg signed mail preferred Help keep free software "libre": http://www.ffii.de/