* Dead peer detection
@ 2018-05-25 14:50 Ryan Whelan
From: Ryan Whelan @ 2018-05-25 14:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

I thought this conversation had been had in the past, but I can not find it
so forgive me if I'm rehashing something thats been discussed already.

How do you guys detect dead peers?  Actively via a ping or passively via
the 'latest handshake' (once it gets past a certain age, you assume the
peer is offline).  Are their other options?

* Re: Dead peer detection
@ 2018-05-25 16:05 ` Matthias Urlichs
From: Matthias Urlichs @ 2018-05-25 16:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard