Pardon me, as I just sent a related message without reading this one first. The fact remains, there should be a better way to handle and prevent this. Perhaps, at a minimum and in the interim, to suggest investigating the installation of another VPN client settings right in the error message. Thanks,Jose On Friday, June 1, 2018, 12:54 PM, Maximilian Eschenbacher wrote: Hey Jason, thanks for the quick response. On 01/06/2018 18:42:41, Jason A. Donenfeld wrote: >You can investigate (b) by fishing around in the system VPN settings >and seeing what's there, possibly removing authorization for those. >Afterwards, close the application, reopen it, and it should prompt you >to accept permissions. This was exactly what had happened. Best regards Max _______________________________________________ WireGuard mailing list WireGuard@lists.zx2c4.com https://lists.zx2c4.com/mailman/listinfo/wireguard