WireGuard Archive on lore.kernel.org
From: Jose Marinez <jedi_papi@yahoo.com>
To: Harsh Shandilya <me@msfjarvis.dev>
Subject: Re: Shouldn't devices tethered to a device using Wireguard share the same IP?
Date: Wed, 20 May 2020 18:40:31 +0000 (UTC)

Thank you all or the responses.

Wow. This seems like a big issue for Android and iOS. How many people like me that are tethering, go about convinced their devices are inheriting the VPN connection? Are there channels to communicate with both Google and Apple about this?

@Harsh - I do have a rooted Android device with Wireguard on I can use for tethering. Say I build my kernel module from the list you sent. How do I go about integrating it into the Wireguard Android app?

Thanks,
Jose